Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Have a wonderful day!

I'm back!  I've spent this rainy, cold day in a place I love best - yep, my craft room - & the picture below is what I got to play around with.


Mr Postie delivered the stamps & papers from Polkadoodles Pen & Paper circle 2 on Friday gone, and I've only got around to playing with the stamps & papers today.  The stamps are 'scrummylicious', along with using the gorgeous papers - I've had so much fun! AND, for the first time also, I made my own paper flowers (with the help of Marianne esigns flower dies)! I also used Glossy accents on the dragon flies and part of the bird house, plus bow & heart.  I did a bit of chalking on my card base to match the backing papers. I used my PM's to colour the flowers, bird, dragon flies and tree branch & tree house - I'm still learning to use my PM's & having fun in the process - takes me back to the days of felt tips & colouring books!  So all in all, I'm pretty chuffed at how my card turned out!

How has your day been today, have you been crafty enough to make anything?

Until next time....

Mandy :)

No comments: