Followers

Monday 11 June 2012

Look what's coming....

 I've heard exciting news from Crafter's Companion News Blog! 

EEK!

If you are a fan of Nigel May's 'A-MAY-ZING' ALL KINDS OF EVERYTHING CD ROM - then this week sees the launch of his NEW 'AMAZING craft into Christmas CD!!!  There are stamps too - I can't wait! It will be launching on Create & Craft on Tuesday 19th June! I will definitely be watching!  Crafter's Companion  have created a blog badge to celebrate the launch & they are inviting you to put the badge either on your blog or your Facebook page.  When you have done so, pop back here & enter your link to your blog or FB page by using their Mister Linky before 9am next Tuesday 19th June and you could be in with a chance of winning the whole craft into Christmas range! All details are on their blog.

 How exciting is that?

 I've been visiting the DT's blogs and loved seeing what they have done using the stamps and papers from his CD! 

If you love Nigel's stuff then go take a look at the design teams blogs listed on Crafter's Companion blog!

Now b r e a t h...

Okay, onto my little card now - I've had a play about with my free stamps from Simply cards & Papercraft magazine - stamps are by Teddy Bo & Co. I had not an easy time as I had a headache from hell but convinced myself to carry on as by doing so I thought it would relax me...Didn't quite work out that way and I wasn't happy with how everything looked. My colouring has a lot to be desired & I'm still learning!  I'm happier than I was with the card, but still feel something is missing...hey ho!

Here's my crafty ingredients:

Teddy Bo & Co stamp & papers
White card stock to stamp on
Nellie's Multi Frame die
Promarker pens: Cocoa, Dusky pink & Satin
Embossing folder from Crafter's Companion Beatrix Potter range
Blue ribbon & button from own stash
Doodled with my Blue Jelly roll Sekura pen
All mixed & matted & layered with peachy & blue card from stash
Left to dry and...
 VOILA!

Here it is!


Like I say, not completely happy with it but showing it all the same.  Oh, forgot to mention, I ruffled my ribbon up by running a stitch through and pulled it together to make a little rosette type thingy - then added a star button with a little bit of twine which I coloured with my peach Promarker.

Thanks for dropping by, any imput/advice, please don't hold back ;-)

Until next time...

Mandy :)

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Mandy sorry you had a bad headache,hope you soon feel better.

Your card is Beautiful gorgeous colour combo and an adorable image, I have been promising myself to get the mag but as yet still not got it.
I don't think there is anything missing it's perfect.

Hugs Julie x