Followers

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Mish Mash of thanks

HI Peeps,

I'm back again! Hope you're all doing ok?

I've had a fun time playing around with some new Christmas dies! What better way than making some Thank You cards for my special family who spoilt me on Christmas day!


Aren't the images cute, pretty & clean looking - I really love them.  They are from
Here are a few more.  I must of got over excited as the last card (green & purple) is on the wonky side! hehe.  Oh well, I struggle with getting things straight! lol




Ingredients:
Card blanks created using Spellbinders Adorning Squares die
Image & sentiment from Pink Petticoat
Centura Pearl card
Card from my stash
Buttons from my stash

That's it for today.

Hope you all have a good day & thanks for stopping by :)

Until next time,


3 comments:

Gwyneth said...

I love all three of your Thank You cards. I'm sure the recipients loved them as well.

Dawn said...

Mandy, these are all great, especially the green & purple one! xx

Unknown said...

Wow Mandy these are fab thank you cards i bet the recipients loved them xxx