Followers

Friday, 9 May 2014

Centura Pearly


Good Morning all!

Another dreary day here down in good ol' Essex! Hope you have sunshine where you are.  It's going to be a crafty day for me today (yay) - not feeling too bad so hopefully I'll achieve more than I have done, lately!

Anyway, on to my card - which was made for my Nephew's girlfriend.  I wanted to play around with my dies and how better than using them with Centura Pearl card stock.  I just love that card, fabulous to emboss too...

Here is the front
 

Side view

Inside!

I used the following ingredients to create my card:

 Die'sire 6 x 6 - Floral frenzy Embossing folder
Fairybelle collection 6 x 6 paper stock - by Jodie Lee Designs
Whispers Archival ink - yellow (old stamp from stash)
Hobby Art -  sentiments stamp
Yellow ribbon & pearls from stash

Hope you like!

Until next time,

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, love the die and the beautiful paper too. It is raining here in Warrington too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Morning Mandy fabulous job hun love it raining here too have a fab day hugs Judith x

Nicky Wilcox said...

beautiful card xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow elegant and very beautiful Mandy.

gr karin

kerryanne said...

Lovely. Love colours.

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Wow this is beautiful. I love the shine off that gorgeous pearl card and the gold in it goes perfectly with that lovely English rose paper. The die cut and embossing is wonderful.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx