Followers

Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Kitty

Good evening, all :)

It's been a while since my last blog post.  I've had time out from blogging, Facebook etc.  I needed the break.  I made a decision to leave the fab DT at Feeling Crafty purely for health reasons.  I needed a break from commitments where i could just do things as & when I wanted or felt like it.  I've been enjoying crafting & not blogging about it!! LOL But, I am back, I wont be posting regularly as yet but as & when I feel I can.

Anyway, on to my card...another fun one & I love this image, it just makes me chuckle.  I'm a cat lover & have three of my own so this appeals to me.  The image is from Meljen's Designs & Melissa's images are surely becoming a favourite of mine! Meljen's Designs have a 50% off her entire shop (up until the 4th July) - it's worth visiting & taking a look at her fabulous hand drawn designs.


Ingredients:
8 x 8 card base
Papers & flowers from Hot of the Press - free from craft magazine
Image: Kitty Butts - Meljen's Designs
Border die -Marianne Creatables 
 Majestic labels 25 - Spellbinders
Ribbon,  pearls, gems & paw stickers from stash
faux stitching drawn in

So, that's my post for this evening - Hope you like it?

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge(s):

Meljen's designs - Sew Perfect (faux or real sewing) ~ WINNER ~!
2cuteinkchallenges - Birthdays (21/06)
Craft-deebowz - CDB14 - Anything Goes WITH Handmade Bow (01/07)

Until next time,

15 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Love your card. The image is so unusual with the cats walking away, but it all works so well.

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Evening Mandy been checking your blog daily and wow your post has been worth the wait lol - super card love it hugs Judith x

Andree said...

A brilliant card Mandy and fabulously fun image x

jane stillman said...

Youv'e returned with a fab fun card. It's good to have a break sometimes and to be able to craft what you want when you want instead of having to craft with a deadline. Take care x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and very beautiful card Mandy.

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card I am a cat lover myself so really love this image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Avril Ann said...

I actually adore this image Mandy, I love Cats, have one of my own, he is getting on a bit now, but still my baby..I am so glad you have found your Mojo. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your support at Feeling Crafty, love and hugs my friend xxxx

Laine said...

Such a cute image and detail.
Laine
xx

Cheremane said...

This is fab Mandy :) such a happy card xx

Donna Maligno said...

So cute! Love the paw prints on the ribbon. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ June challenge.

Denise Goeldner said...

Wonderful card love the fun image and great colours used. Thanks so much for joining us over at Meljen’s Design Team & Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Meljen’s Designs Design Team & Challenge Blog
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Tracie said...

Those 2 cats are just so adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs.

Christy Designs said...

Such a cute card with fabulously fun image.Thank you for sharing with us at 2 Cute Ink Challenge.

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Super cute card! I love the paw print ribbon. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge! :)

Samantha K said...

Glad to see you're back, hugs. This card is fab, great image xx