Followers

Thursday 22 March 2012

Boots 'n' Brolly




Well, here I go, the first entry to my new blog!  Not that anyone is reading as I type this but I'll say Good morning anyway!!

This little card was made as a gift for my sister.  Papers & elements used were from my gorgeous Polkadoodles printable elements CD - Sundae of seasons.  I'm such a fan of Nikky Hall and her beautiful creations, such a talented lady.  You can check her shop out here. The sentiment is from Carmen at Beyond the Fringe Crafts. Carmen creates free digital images and vintage graphics - another talented lady.  Check out her blog if you haven't already done so!

I entered a couple of her challenges on the Polka doodles dandies Facebook page - that was scary as a first time for me! I had some positive and kind comments from other crafters which, I must say, was very nice!

This is a short entry for my first post, I need to get into the swing of posting here...

All for now,

Mandy 

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Wow! Really beautiful card Mandy! I'm sure your sister liked it and felt encouraged! I'll post your card on my blog with a link back to your blog...but later today. It's 5:37 AM here and I'm off to babysit the grandkids. Have a good day! :)