Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Mother's Day creation

Hi all,

What a beautiful day today - shame I spent most of it cleaning! I have neglected that part of my day the past few days as crafting is so much more important! hehe!

Anyway, on to this little creation.  I took part in the Polka Doodle Dandies facebook March Challenge.  We were asked to create a card or anything to make for a lady/Mother's day...so this is what I came up with!  I used elements and papers from Polkadoodles CD 'Sundae of Seasons' and used the digi flower from the March challenge. I'm really pleased how it turned out - using the polka doodles CD's are such a pleasure, the graphic etc are gorgeous!

Anyway, hope you likey!

I've purchased the new 'Sugarplum daisy' CD from Polkadoodles and so looking forward to using it!!  Keep your eyes peeled!

All for now,

Mandy :)

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Hi Mandy your card is stunning, it's very effective love the papers and colour combinations.

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, you will love your new cds,I am following you now and look forward to see your creations.

Hugs Julie x