Followers

Thursday 3 May 2012

Fairy Five today!


I've been in my element creating this little card for my Niece, Yvie - it's all glittery, which I love.  I find you can always get away with more glitter on cards when they're for small children.  I was like a kid myself, colouring, gluing & sticking!

The fairy digi is from a Christmas digi & I know I've had it for a while, but again, I can't remember where I got it from, so if you recognise it, and know where it came from, then please let me know! The sentiment stamp came from Crafter's Companion and the rest came from my stash!

Just a quick post today as am a tired girl after having a marathon card making session.  I'm hoping to raise some pennies from my cards as I have won a competition to host a Diamond Jubliee Street Party, and I've been trying to think of things for the children of our street to take part in - fancy dress is one thing I can think of, and maybe doing a raffle too but I need pennies to  buy the children's winning prizes - I've got 4 weeks to get this party started!!!

Seems this post wasn't as quick as I intended it to be!!

Hope all is well in your cosy little whereabouts...

Until next time,

Mandy :)

2 comments:

sues craft magic said...

Hiya Mandy , your cards and blog is brilliant , thankyou for becoming a follower of my blog and for the lovely comment you left me ...Hugs Sue xx

julie_woolston said...

This is so beautiful Mandy,lovely blue, the image and all the detail is gorgeous..

Hugs Julie x