Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Teddy, you look tattered!

Hi All,  

Before I begin, I just want to say a massive Thank You to  Lynsey - I won Mr Nigel May'sA-May-Zing' All kinds of Everything signed  photo from the man himself, on her blog! First time I have won something, so was really chuffed.  I've brought his CD but still yet to make anything from it but I will, oh I definitely will!

OOOh, what's going on with the weather?  Last night it was howling and growling & pouring down most of the night - I must admit, I do like being snuggled up in bed, duvet up under my chin and tucked all around me, watching the rain hammer against the bedroom window - in a weird way it lulls me to sleep, so last night, for the first time in a LONG time, I got to sleep at a reasonable time! (not that I'm wishing it rained every night, but thanks rain, I felt a little refreshed this morning lol)


OK, here is little Tatty Teddy - he came about as a request from one of my Daughter's work colleagues - she wanted a card made with this little fella for her Mother's birthday. I sure hope her Mum likes the card. 

Tatty Teddy was cut out and decoupaged up, using Pinflair gel - I used a baby pink chalk to edge the lace-edged square die cut & corner flourishes and then glittered with my very fine glitter (for the life of me, I can not remember the name of, but remember where I purchased it from online - and guess what, after going to look for it I found the  site is under construction - so still wont know for a while).  The little flowers are from some peel offs from my stash, I placed them onto different pink card and then cut round them - the butterfly comes from the same peel offs and I did the same with that as I did the flowers.  The little circle tag is from Polka doodles Candy doodles collection CD.  The Mum sentiment came from a peel off. All was added to the lovely mint green card (from my stash).

How's things in your neck of the woods?  I hope it's not raining where you are - although, it does seem to be all over the country!

I'm off now to catch up on some blogs!

Until next time, take care.

Mandy :)

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

This is gorgeous Mandy,lovely image and and detail.


Hugs Julie x