Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

In the garden

What? I hear you say, another post from Crafty Cat Designs…No!…really?,. What a shocker!!

~~~

Hehe! Yes! I am back again, this time with another male themed card, well to be honest, it could be for male or female(if the sentiment is changed)but the intended is male to I’ll stick with it being male themed, thankyouverymuch!

~ ~~

Before I get on to my card, I hope you have all have a good day & evening.  My day has included a bit of this 'n' a bit of that…crafting, gardening, baking… not exactly in that order lol

~~~

So, now, onto my card..
I have used the beautiful kit from Kanban’s  ‘In the garden’ – such quality card, toppers & papers (still makes me sad to think they’ll be no more in the future)and such a pleasure to use.  I’m very attached to my Kanban kits & don’t want to use them all up cos I loves them so much! 



My ingredients:

8 x 8 card blank
Kanban 'In the garden' card,papers & owl topper (decoupaged)
Kanban sentiments
Acetate
Gold metallic promarker pen
Gold gems
&
all the gummings to stick it all together!

I hope you like!

~~~

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-


~~~
That's all folks! As usual, thank you all for your wonderful comments.  I appreciate them all :)

Until next time,

Mandy :-)

~~~






5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Mandy. I love owls.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Mandy - lovely topper and layout!
Thank you for sharing with us at Challenges 4 Everybody and good luck!
Tracey x

Andree said...

A super card Mandy, I love the acetate over the topper x

jane stillman said...

A great male card, love the topper

Sheila said...

Fantastic card x