Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

Is it SPRINGTIME, yet?

Well, I have been a busy bee today, I don’t blog for ages and then I go & blog 3 times in one day!

So, card #3 – this little creation has been in my mind ever since I brought the April edition of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine & the free gift were 'Apple of my eye'  stamps by Jayne Nestorenko & papers! I fell in love with the stamps as soon as I saw them! The papers are gorgeous too.
 So, on to my card: 


Ingrediants
Stamps 'Apple of my eye' by Jayne Nestorenko 
Backing papers free from Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine
Flowers & gems from my stash
cArt-Us border fountain Die
Image coloured in using conbo of Promarkers & Speccies.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Right, this ol' gal is getting tired! I will be back tomorrow with card #4!
Until then,
Take care,

Mandy :-) 




4 comments:

jane stillman said...

A very pretty spring card, love the design

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Such a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and coloured perfectly. Love the backing papers and the gorgeous diecuts. So pretty and delicate and I love the spring time colours :-)

Hugs Lisa xxxxxx

Linda Simpson said...

A gorgeous card and love the image. Your colouring is wonderful.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sheila said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for joining the challenge over at craft creations, good luck x